The How To Save 100 Litres Of Water Everyday module is a concise summary of Why Waste?’s most simple-yet-effective steps to becoming more water positive on a daily basis. A couple of important pointers to keep in mind from our module include:
- Bucket baths over showers, always
- Implement dual flush systems that follow the “if it’s yellow, go mellow” principle
- Whether it’s the kitchen or the bathroom, use a pan/mug over running tap water
- Timely checks for plumbing leaks is imperative
- Avoid the use of hoses for gardening/car washing and replace them with buckets of water
There are myriad other ways you can cut down your water consumption to save a titanic 36,500 litres a year! Can you imagine the impact you could have on the world?